Shadows Backstory Revamped Shadows Backstory Revamped

Minus the staggering difference in audio levels, this has a really good sense of humor and comedic timing lmao good work

An Office Chair in a Kid's Room An Office Chair in a Kid's Room

This is awesome! The animation was nice and the punchline timing was great. Love the muffled scream and then hard cut. Good job yo!

KillLaKiss KillLaKiss

please no

Bofdal responds:

Problem?

Could you please Could you please

amazing....absolutely beautiful...good job my dude

Running in the Sun Running in the Sun

Idea and characters are very Scott Pilgrim-esque, the song is great and so is the animation. Keep it up!

Mondimation: Cringe Mondimation: Cringe

the zooms really help extenuate the idea pf what you're saying, good work

SLEEPYCAST ANIMATED - The weather outside is frightful SLEEPYCAST ANIMATED - The weather outside is frightful

This is one of my favorite moments from sleepycast, so thanks for this lol. I love the style and one nitpicky criticism i have is the lip syncing is a little off and a little slow, id suggest looking at Domics' lip sync tutorial on YouTube. Great Stuff!

Cactoon responds:

Yeah, that was a problem with exporting. I made this before learning about how to have it work after exporting, but thank you!

POP TARTS: Extended Cut POP TARTS: Extended Cut

Really awesome and funny, the acting was great aside from a few of the screams sound like you're trying not to awake your parents in the next room. Don't be afraid to back up from the mic and let loose. the animation was great but the posing during some of the panicked parts seemed somewhat boring. good work!

Emojis Emojis

Your voice is great for actual cartoons, and I'm kind of confused as to why you put your effort into this Animatic "vlog-y" type of animation. I liked your jokes (although a couple fall flat) and i think you could use them in an actual animation, so I'd say give it a shot!

Supergak responds:

The main reason is that my digital drawing skills are limited at best and haven't really learned how to animate properly aside from YouTube tutorials. But in due time I suppose:)